W e are pleased that you have chosen to volunteer with the Patriot Outreach Organization. Our remarkable Volunteers play a vital role in helping us achieve our key objectives of making our Patriot Outreach Organization programs successful.
We hope that you find the duties of your volunteer position to be fulfilling and that your experience with us is both rewarding and positive. Patriot Outreach wants to thank you in advance for your contributions and dedication to our Patriots and their Families.
Note: The Patriot Outreach Volunteer Opportunity Board is updated as volunteer positions become available. If you are unable to find the position you are looking for, please check back soon. As our organization grows, our volunteer opportunities will expand in various areas and we certainly welcome those who want to support our essential efforts.
If you have any questions please contact our Director of Outreach Programs
Roxanne M. Baucom
Patriot Outreach is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator who mobilizes volunteer activities for Patriot Outreach including volunteer recruitment, leadership training, training, event planning, and identifying volunteer needs and best practices.
Please click on the link below for more information.
Patriot Outreach is seeking an experienced, take charge professional Volunteer Event Coordinator with ability to manage administration and logistics in support of directors in a busy volunteer events environment.
Please click on the link below for more information
The preceding volunteer opportunities (job descriptions) have been designed to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the volunteer within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the volunteer(s) assigned to the job(s). Other duties may be added, or this job description amended at any time.
To perform these jobs successfully, an individual must be able to perform the principle duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the principle duties of the job, except where to do so would cause an undue hardship on Patriot Outreach business operations. Volunteering at Patriot Outreach is at--‐will, which means that either the Volunteer or Patriot Outreach can terminate the volunteer relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. Nothing in this Job Description should be construed to diminish the at--‐will Volunteer relationship in any manner.
VOLUNTEER MARKETING MANAGER
POSITION: VOLUNTEER MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for the planning, staffing, executing and quality controlling of
MARKETING for Patriot Outreach program activities in North Carolina.
Once the Outreach Office has approved and scheduled a project/activity
the PMM-NC will develop and execute the project's marketing campaign.
The Mission Essential Task List (METL) for the PMM-NC consists of:
1. Maintain and publicize the events calendar for all NC projects.
2. Verify project's goals and objectives with Director of Outreach.
3. Develop project's initial marketing plan in coordination with all impacted program managers.
4. Submit marketing Requirements Plan to Director of Outreach (includes personnel and equipment).
5. Staff approved marketing plan (primarily volunteers with focus on Patriots and their families)
6. Hold periodic project coordination meetings (at least twice monthly) to ensure milestones are met.
7. Maintain a project/event journal recording actions requiring significant attention/corrections.
8. Optimize the use of social networking venues (electronic and word-of-mouth / grass roots approach).
9. Collaborate with other agencies presenting similar activities to piggy-back on effective marketing strategies.
10. Ensure primary target of all marketing campaigns is "Getting the troops and their families to attend".
11. Ensure secondary target of marketing campaigns is "Getting the community to support our Patriots".
12. Submit status reports to the Director of Outreach monthly through the Action Matrix process.
Roxanne Baucom – Director of Outreach Programs
Please check out our other volunteer positions as well.